Sunday, May 29, 2011

Sooo... yes.

Sorry for the delay everybody.  Finals have taken over life, as usual.

WARNING: EXPLICIT DOODLES, NOT IN THE BEST OF MOODS

Don't laugh at me.
...Well, that at the fact that I'm currently typing with one hand, my left arm in a sling.  A mere week before I was set to compete at the Annual Tohkon tournament in Chicago, I manage to separate my shoulder.  So I don't know how much coding will be done in the next few weeks of recovery (hopefully, at best, only two weeks....)
Indeed.
 Hopefully updates will still be forthcoming.  I managed to complete the seven-page paper even with one hand, so that's at least out of my way (except for editing, of course) which means I will have more time to devote to the game, in theory.  Aside from studying for finals, that is.  And trying to move all my crap out of here...

Like a ton of bricks
The last working segment of the game was a stable build that allowed me to create and set enemy phases, which is good, as i've said before all that's to be done now is playtesting, enemy creation and behavior modification.  Whoop.  Too many distractions, and injuries...
Now I can't do judo, workout OR program efficently... what a drag.





No comments:

Post a Comment