Friday, May 6, 2011

Doodle-palooza

So I found one of my old notebooks and got a ton of new (old, really old) doodles!

Indeed

So today not much happened, in terms of homework or games.  I just had work, came back and actually cleaned a little bit.  I was supposed to get my laundry done, but... well that didn't happen.  I was accosted by friends before I got the chance to do my laundry.  Oh well!  It's a fun evening.
Never look a gift horse in the mouth.. unless it's from your ex-wife
So I worked today, and actually got some "spring cleaning" done.  Tomorrow morning I'm meeting up with David at 8 to work on the game until 12, then Judo, then the homework I was supposed to get done tonight.  Ah, well.
Since when do Ninja's carry guns?
I can't really say that there's anything else to update the game with right now unfortunately.  I'll include a game screenshot tomorrow, hopefully it will look differently than the previous screenshots and can show some semblance of progress.

Until then...
Apparently not...

- Kev

No comments:

Post a Comment