Thursday, May 5, 2011

Meh.

And he won't tell me what happens then, either. This guy is a JERK
I'd be lying if I said that today was a bad day, but it ended on a melancholy note.  I spend the day disregarding homework and hanging out with my friends.  Tomorrow is morning school, then work, then probably a DeFRAG (DePaul's gaming student body) event that I should go to since I want to be on the board.  Who knows if I'll have time for game work tomorrow.  The good news is I "kinda-sorta" fixed the problems I was having in my last blog installment (see below) so perhaps at work tomorrow (I'm allowed to do this, don't freak) if it's not too busy I can get some more game work done.  We shall see.
Winner, Winner, Chicken Dinner
As for the melancholy note... well it doesn't really matter what that was all about anyway.  I'm pretty sure it all could have just been in my head anyway.  Whatever, I just need to focus on school and the game, and hopefully do well with one or the other (preferably both...)
Preliminarily it looks like my class grades are going well.  I've managed to ace every midterm so far (now if only grades translated into actual intelligence and mental dexterity, I'd be in good shape)
This is the face of a (blob?) who doesn't say please.  What would his mother say?
So, game update basically is: It's in the works, hopefully David and I can meet up this weekend and get a rolling start on it.  Once I get this next mechanic down (halfway done) it's just adding content like enemy types, gun types, artwork, sound, "AI" and general game stuff. There's still some glitches with teh images I want to work out, but all in due time.

Yeah that's pretty much all I got for tonight, just tired I guess.

Lacking in enthusiasm,

-Kev
asdf

No comments:

Post a Comment