Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Speedy Update

Had a weirdly busy day, so here's just a quick update, mostly in video format.

Worked a bit on the pong game today, but didn't make a whole lot of headway.  Spent most of my day at the studio, trying to help kids with their forms and get a workout in too.

First up: Here's what the OLD version of my pong game looked like (Fair warning: It's not pretty, but keep in mind I was about 12 when I made this)
And here's what the new(er) game looks like at the end of Day 2 (Going for a 7 day development... most likely will fail but we'll see, its a test of my SpriteObject and Camera classes)
Nothing changed much between day 1 and day 2, Day 2 was just getting buildings up, bullets in and ships, but beyond appearance they aren't yet very functional.

...aaaand doodle time.
Night world.
enjoy

But before I forget, my wonderful mother wished to be mentioned in my blog.  I would go over the ways in which she has helped me achieve much more than I had ever hoped for myself, but that list would have here all night, and I'm exhausted!


Suffice to say, she is amazing.  She let me doodle during school, so you have her to thank for these doodles.
Doodle time.
It's a draw

Randomness

Between a rock and a hard place

- Kev

No comments:

Post a Comment