Monday, June 13, 2011

I'm a Loser Baby, so why don't you kill me?

Not much got done today.  Fixed a few things in the camera class that allows it to operate how I'd like for it too.  Which means the next steps are: A. Getting back to David and My's game, and then overhauling the failed game to be something I'd like.  I don't have a whole lot of time to dedicate to games it seems in the past few days.  Maybe I'll get better, but tomorrow I'm actually sleeping in and then at some point in the afternoon opening up for the TKD studio and wrangle a massive amount of young children attempting to preform martial arts.  They are all great kids.  Just a massive handful.  Imagine granting every child's (well, most male children's) wish to have permission to pretend to fight in a manner similar to what they see in the movies.  Now try to get them to listen to you and follow directions.

If you are a kid person maybe you'd relish this task.  I'm not against kids, I think they are great, I was one once.  Some argue I still am a kid, but I'm okay with that.  It's just getting them to do martial arts is always a fun and exhausting experience.  There may have been slight sarcasm in that.

So actually there's not a whole lot of game-update in this segment.  I'll try for more progress tomorrow that's relevant/updateable.  In the meantime I'll just... spew random thoughts?

Also: be on the lookout for a blog by me and my best friend Terrence, who knows if it will be anything serious.  At the moment all that will be on it when it gets up and running is about an hour of our conversation.  I think it's hilarious, but that's up to the listener to determine, I guess.

Rawr

- Kev

No comments:

Post a Comment