Sunday, June 5, 2011

No rest for the weary.

So today was a long day.  Got up at 6:30 so I could go to the tohkon tournament to support my friends.  It was a rough day, and a few of my friends and mentors were injured.  I won't know more about their respective situations until tomorrow.  It was just a rough tournament.  Jason managed to take third, but that was the only placing we had in the entire ordeal.  I really wanted to get on that mat and try, and I told myself my shoulder wasn't actually feeling that bad... and then I tried to take it out of the sling.  No way.  One of the judges was very nice and told me straight up: "Don't push it, I've had two shoulder surgeries because I thought I knew better."  So I'm going to listen to her because she knows what she's talking about.
Still...

Then I came back and tried to work more on the game (which I must finish tomorr--er, today... crap) and I haven't gotten hardly anywhere.  Now it's 4 AM and i'll get no sleep and no work done tomorrow either... and I haven't even studied for my finals..
Which start monday.
I'm so screwed...

And I really wanted to get into this program too... but this game won't be in the shape I want it to be by tomorrow evening, and I have to study tomorrow at some point...

Desk pop?
- Kev

No comments:

Post a Comment