Saturday, September 17, 2011

FAAAAAIL

Well today was a colossal failure of all things considered productive...
This is to me.  I. Fail.
The first half of the day wasn't bad.  Judo and Chipotle made the morning well worth the effort... but the rest of the day was completely shot.  I lazily tried to work on my game, but, after an entire day of work, I essentially was stuck at square one despite all of my efforts.  I ended up just combing through hundreds upon hundreds of lines of code commenting and chasing minor errors (loss of accuracy issues and etc.)

Frustrated Kev is Frustrated.
And I didn't even get to any of my homework.

The following picture is unrelated.
"He's... too... beautiful!  QUICK, FIRE THE UGLY RAY!"
Nothing in my game is broken, per se, but the system just has little glitches that aren't pleasing to the eye that I wish to fix that are being a huge pain in the rear.  I'm getting sick of dealing with the spaceships, but I've got almost all of their behaviors down, I am both so very close, and so very far from finishing the game... And I have a hundred other ideas I wish to get started on.  But I'm going to finish this game, and me and David are going to finish our game... eventually.  I'm again faced with the ironic situation that my school work gets in the way of my game making.

Gah!

AND I HATE PRINTERS!
I'm three seconds away from bursting into nerd-rant, but it's 12:30, and I am all burnt out for the day.  Something needs to change or I'm going to go insane.  I spent an entire day in a room by myself wrestling with a computer.
I could use some more Judo to burn off this frustration, or to just knock myself into a nice, relaxing coma.

We're gonna need bigger glasses.
-Kev
Mr. Peanut is not going to compete with any fancy-shmancy almonds!

No comments:

Post a Comment